- September is birthday central at our house. This weekend we celebrated our youngest's tenth birthday. Yikes, no more single digits in our house! Complete with gluten free rainbow cake. Since my ten year old baby girl, 'Stella,' loves sporting Stella Kids. So we noticed right away that Stella McCartney released a super hero flip book to accompany her new boys line- SuperStellaheros. We printed one this weekend. Very cute!
- Amazon just announced they will offer The Washington Post free to Prime members for six months. Sign me up!
- I just watched Tory Birch's runway online. Love it! The inspiration was Cambodia's Ankor Wat. I completely see the connection! Now I just need to get my hands on that fringed bag. And while were on the subject I could really use a pair of the fuzzy slip on sneakers.
- As Fall approaches here in The Kong, I have guests arriving. I don't think I have ever explored Pottinger Street (one of Hong Kong's oldest streets). Might just have to give that a stroll soon.
- The fam was really getting tired of the old same dinners. Myself included. On Saturday I tried this meat and potatoes casserole on Pinterest and it was gobbled up by everyone! No leftovers!
Have a fab week!