show and tell...

My men played golf this weekend and snapped a pic for me. They tried to convince me that I should give it a whirl. It is a pretty spectacular view, but I don't think I'm cut out for it. Back to the window view from the elliptical I head.

This week we have a birthday girl complete with friends party. I can't believe my baby girl is headed to double digits. Thank goodness she still likes to cuddle and braid my hair.


  • Most people do not have yards here in The Kong and I'm one of those most people. I do have a patio so I'm always on the lookout for creative container planting and as usual Martha doesn't disappoint. 
  • Before there was texting there was wing dings. You know - that crazy font you couldn't figure out what it was used for. I admit I may have used it once or twice in a newsletter. But who made wing dings and why? Read all about the iconic phenomenon's back ground
  • Sometimes an eccentric celebrity leaves their millions to very fortunate pets. Just how exactly does that work? The answer is much like any other estate trust. 
  • What food do you associate with your state? Well, foodiggity has created a food pun for every state complete with photos! Ohio is ohioatmeal raisin. Virginia is liverginia. (uh, gross.) Can you guess your state? 

So has it cooled off where you are at? We don't get Labor Day off in Hong Kong, but I feel that the humidity has at least subsided and the temperatures as well.  So now it feels like a normal Midwest summer versus the tropical rain forest it felt like in July. So maybe I can reduce my three daily showers to once or twice. Crossing my fingers.

xox,
Christine



No Response to "show and tell..."

Post a Comment

patterson estate All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger